If you can still read this message after the webpage has finished loading, then your browser may not be capable of using CSS to display this site correctly. Please view the website information page for further details.
Photos from ComBio2016 are now available for your viewing pleasure:
Invitation from the Chair of the Conference
We are delighted to extend an invitation to participate in ComBio2016.
ComBio2016 will be held at the Brisbane Convention Centre, located in the heart of Brisbane's unique Southbank Precinct - a 17 hectare riverside oasis renowned for its abundance of creative, cultural, entertainment and lifestyle activities. Take a swim at a beach in the city heart, enjoy the rainforest walk and tropical lagoons, and relax in any one of the many stylish bars, restaurants and cafes with friends and colleagues.
Southbank is also home to Queensland's premier art facilities - the new Gallery of Modern Art and the Queensland Art Gallery, the Queensland Performing Arts Complex and the Queensland Museum - and it's just a short walk over the Goodwill Bridge to the City Botanic Gardens; or a quick ferry ride by City Cat to the shops, restaurants and nightclubs of downtown Brisbane; or a 10 minute walk into the bohemian village life of West End.
ComBio2016 incorporates the annual meetings of:
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australian Society of Plant Scientists
- Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology
Provisional Conference Themes
- Plant Cell and Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology and Ecology
- Developmental, Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology
- Proteins and Proteomics
- Genomes and Bioinformatics
- Cell Biology
- Cell Signalling
- Biochemistry and Metabolism
- Education and Career Development
We look forward to welcoming you to Brisbane.